It's here! After much deliberating which diary to buy for next year, and
After looking at many options, such as Filofax and family calenders, I opted for the Erin Condren Life Planner. The possibility of collating all the day-to-day tasks, future appointments, meal-planning, shopping lists, other musings and general notes appealed to me. It even has a double sided wallet for storing paperwork e.g. appointment letters. Ready to ship covers are available, or some designs can be personalised with your name, initials or family name.
Erin Condren products famously arrive carefully packed, to keep your order safe during shipping. Each order is wrapped with jumbo bubble wrap.
Whilst it's not stated on their website, each first customer order includes some stationary freebies:
- Cellophane wallet with stickers and a voucher for $10 off your next purchase :)
- Postcard with motivational quote
- Sticker with a saying
In this order I purchased:
- 2016 Life planner - Watercolor palette cover, vertical layout
- Elastic bands - Sherbet
- Pack of 6 markers - Fleur feliz
A few pics inside the front cover .....
Each month begins with a motivational quote. This acts as a bookmark, as it has a laminated tab with the name of the month. This is followed by an overview of the month spread across two pages, which includes a sidebar titled "Goals".
Then it's straight into the month. The main feature is each of the seven days of the week, which have three vertical boxes. I plan to use mine for morning, afternoon and evening. But the headings of each box have been left blank for your own use e.g. work, home, kids etc There are also some lined areas for notes. Each month ends with a full lined page.
And that's the months sections of the Life Planner! At the back there are some extras:
- Pages of paper - lined, graph and blank
- Stickers - two sheets of pre-printed (e.g. birthday, dentist) and two sheets of blank stickers
- Two sided wallet for storing paperwork. This comes with a Perpetual Calender (calender for entering recurring events e.g. birthdays, anniversaries
- And finally, a clear plastic pouch which can be sealed. This comes full of more lovely Erin Condren goodies...! These include extra stickers, compliment cards, coil clip and friend invites.
Erin condren also do other accessories and stationary bits ..... and they're all so pretty ..... oh, how to resist the temptation?!!
Cheerio for now
first time mammy
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own. I purchased all items featured and have not been paid for this blog.